WhatDoTheyKnow.com celebrates its tenth birthday on 25 February 2018. The website is an invaluable tool for trade unionists and citizens that have questions for public sector bodies.
- catalogues responses to freedom of information (FOI) requests from across public sector bodies
- makes it easy to submit FOI requests
so if there’s something that you’ve been wondering about at the council, you can
- check if someone has asked it before
- read up on related matters
- submit your own request all in one place.
WhatDoTheyKnow is great for
- researching certain issues, for example LOBO borrowing by local authorities
- following the responses of particular authorities, such as the City of Edinburgh Council
- following the requests of users with similar interests.