Work with Unite to get the best outcome in your organisational review. Find your review in the list below.
An organisational review is an opportunity to look at
- job descriptions—which can result in regrading
- reporting lines
- working patterns.
However, in order to make sure the review works for workers, it is important that you have your say in the review process and that you ensure with your trade union to help inform counter proposals.
When it comes to submitting feedback in a review, remember:
- Say it—go to an engagement session and speak out
- Send it—email your feedback or complete any surveys
- Save it—keep a copy of your feedback!
Current, or soon to launch, reviews
- Inclusion review, covering school support staff
- Housing and Homelessness
- Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Health and Social Care restructure