Read the key resources for your rights and the recommendations around work during this pandemic.
Concerned about infection at work?
It is vital that you undertake your own risk assessment in all aspects of your work and that you raise any concerns you have immediately with your manager.
If you feel you are being made to do work which risks your health and safety contact a rep.
Send this letter to your manager to let them you about your concerns officially.
Read this article from Thomson’s Solicitors about issues that may arise due to concerns around coronavirus.
Get an isolation note from the NHS if you
- have syptoms of coronavirus
- live with someone who has symptoms.
- Unite’s advice on the coronavirus
- Scottish Government’s advice on coronavirus
- NHS Inform’s coronavirus information
- Scottish Government’s COVID-19 fair work statement